Sequoia Coast Get over your hill and see what you find on the other side
17 Posts
Ooc — Guardian
Shrewd amber eyes continued to watch her approach. It seemed to him that she was trying very hard to appear as if everything was okay, and she did a good job. Any other wolf wouldn't have noticed. Corranochender had been alpha long enough to be attuned to the slightest change in body language, in order to keep track of his wolves and their health. He unintentionally raised a brow in concern.

He smiled slightly as the young female raised her head and assumed a dominant posture. There was no doubt that she was an alphess. He could smell the other wolves of her pack on her. She seemed young for an alpha, younger than he was when he had assumed the position anyway. He imagined her impressive size had something to do with it. He was confident in his abilities, but he wouldn't want to battle against her. Cor relaxed his posture and sat down again, to show her that he really wasn't any threat to her. 
"I am Corranochender, a newcomer to these lands." He paused and grinned self-deprecatingly before adding, "And a newcomer to the sea. I'd always heard about the vast expanse of water, but this is my first time experiencing it."