Greatwater Lake Well I was walkin' for some time
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
Kaori could be a rather intelligent being, understanding that which was logical and what was not. It was a trait inherited from her mother, but Asterr alone had not produced the child. She could not always think with a clear mind, despite her often wishing that she could. In a single moment, she had lost her focus and believed that she might be able to find her sister right then and there, but that simply wasn’t possible. The flame gave her answer, which, in turn, eclipsed the raven’s usually joyous nature long enough to let a frown take over. She tried to tell herself that she shouldn’t have expected anything different, but the sting of the words lingered anyways. “It’s okay,” she managed, her usage of a contraction going by without correction. “I… I guess I knew that she would have gone farther than this.” Her voice was quiet, the words meant more so for herself than the other girl. She should have known, and yet, she’d ignored all that was right in front of her.

It was her turn to answer a question then, though the one presented had her pulling back her ears. It was not out of anger, but more so out of shame—shame over the fact that her sister did not care enough for her or the rest of their family to have stayed put. “She did,” answered the darkling, voice just above a whisper. “She left, but I have to find her. My mother asked me to.” And, despite it being untrue, she believed that she would not be allowed to return home unless Airi was with her; she wished not to return alone, too, for fear of disappointing her family.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - March 11, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Rose - March 13, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - March 15, 2017, 01:51 AM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Rose - March 27, 2017, 07:47 AM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 01:54 AM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Rose - April 03, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - April 04, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Rose - April 10, 2017, 08:50 AM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - April 14, 2017, 11:04 PM