Greatwater Lake Well I was walkin' for some time
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
It often felt as if she was alone with her dilemma, for she was alone with her quest. For another being—one that was around her age, even—to experience a similar loss was unexpected, but not unbelievable. Her frown deepened whilst her eyes shown with compassion, sympathizing with the living blaze. “How long has she been missing? Maybe—” she quickly cut herself off and swallowed the rest of her sentence. By observing her mother, the desire to help others was passed onto her, but she was still hesitant. What if her offer might offend the other girl, or take too much of the midnight lamb’s attention away from her own lost sibling? What if“Maybe I could help you find her as I look for my own sister?” she finished, the words having slipped out before she could finish her train of thought. Kaori had been moments away from talking herself out of voicing the offer, but, luckily, her tongue had acted quicker than her mind. Still, the moments that followed were tense, her body rigid as numerous different reactions were imagined.

After revealing more of the details surrounding her sister’s absence, she was given a suggestion that was not so easily responded to. The words pointed out something that she felt Airi was capable of, but she didn’t want to believe that there might be any truth behind them. Neither knew where her sister was, nor the thoughts that ran through her head, which left the comment without any support—excluding the memories that Kaori had, of course. “It is possible…” she noted, her eyes trailing off to look elsewhere. The notion was further considered, her gaze becoming unfocused as she slipped into her thoughts, but she just couldn’t accept it. With a shake of her head, she looked back towards Rose and said, “Even if that’s true, I can’t stop looking now. I have to at least try to find her.” For her mother and the rest of her family, as well as for the lair itself. What terrible luck might befall them, should the cavern not be guarded by both dragons? Nothing that the girl hoped to witnessed, that’s for sure.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - March 11, 2017, 06:04 PM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Rose - March 13, 2017, 04:51 PM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - March 15, 2017, 01:51 AM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Rose - March 27, 2017, 07:47 AM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 01:54 AM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Rose - April 03, 2017, 09:47 PM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - April 04, 2017, 10:10 PM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Rose - April 10, 2017, 08:50 AM
RE: Well I was walkin' for some time - by Kaori - April 14, 2017, 11:04 PM