Blackfeather Woods When I came across this sign
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
Terrible post, sorry!

[table width=80%][tr][td]

The morning was loud, louder than ever with the rise of the blackbirds' voices filling the perpetual darkness that lived within Blackfeather Woods. It wasn't unusual to be awaken by the caws and growls of the crows and raves, but something seemed to be altering them more than usual. There was nothing inside the forest, to Damien's knowledge, that would cause the hyperactivity, so Damien made his way to the borders to figure out what was going on.

There was nothing, nothing out of the ordinary other than the rise of spring, and Damien was disconcerted when the nothingness out there, in every direction, gave him no answers. But then it rang, it rang loud and clear, and it rang close. Somewhere along the borders was someone trying to call the attention of those inside Blackfeather Woods, and committed to his duty as the forest's guardian, Damien decided to attend the emergence himself.

It was a child, no more than half a year, who was sitting there under the shadow of the looming darkness cast by Blackfeather Woods. But it was no ordinary child. Her fur was so dark, so deep, that she, not unlike Damien himself, gleamed blue under certain light.

What could you be looking for in such a place? he asked from the distance at which he'd stopped, wrapped in darkness; fixated on the color of her eyes, eyes he'd seen before in someone else. There is nothing here that you'd find appealing he added, exposing his concern for the peculiar creature.

[/td][/tr][/table]
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
When I came across this sign - by Kaori - March 13, 2017, 01:33 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - March 18, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - March 22, 2017, 01:47 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - March 25, 2017, 08:12 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 01:34 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - April 11, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - April 29, 2017, 12:52 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - June 17, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - June 30, 2017, 04:06 AM