Blackfeather Woods When I came across this sign
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
It’s a great post~!

Over her the darkness loomed, the shadows memorizing. Kaori was not particularly fond of the dark—she could take it or leave it—but there was something about the woods that fascinated her. It was but a woodland, and yet, it had managed to cast the sun out of its realm. She wished to explore it, her curiosity urging her forward whilst her instincts kept her back. The land was not her own, nor was she acquaintances with any of its residences, thus leaving her without any right to creep over the borders. Her muscles twitched, wishing to continue moving, but a simple intake of air had her settling down—well, not exactly. No longer were her legs insisting that she throw herself forward, the eagerness replaced by a whole new wave of unease as she smelled the blood once again. She wondered if that might have been the reason behind her mother’s orders, having decided for herself that the forest was dangerous. She considered shedding the shadows so that she might once again bask in the light of the day but was suddenly trapped by them as a voice arose, startling her.

Snapping her head up, she could feel her heart racing within her chest, creating a loud, rhythmic beating that she was certain could be heard for miles in every direction. I—” She stumbled over her words, trying to think of what to say whilst continuing to try and settle the beating of her heart. “I’m—no, I am—Kaori Draconid, of the Ryūjin Tribe,” she introduced, remembering to use her manners. “I’m searching for my sister, Airi. Have you seen her?” The girl watched him carefully, hoping to receive good news, before realizing that she had forgotten to do something of great importance: describe the missing sibling.

“Oh! Uhm…” her voice trailed off and she gave a sheepish smile. It was her first time having traveled to another pack, and she was still rather nervous about the whole ordeal—especially since the woods seemed so dark and mysterious, as well as considerably dangerous. “She is dark, like me but without any white. She has pretty eyes, too. Has she been here?” Kaori had been tasked with the responsibility of locating and then returning with her sister and refused to go home without completing her mission. She did, however, kind of miss the lair, and so a part of her hoped that she’d find her sister right there in the shadows.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
When I came across this sign - by Kaori - March 13, 2017, 01:33 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - March 18, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - March 22, 2017, 01:47 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - March 25, 2017, 08:12 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 01:34 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - April 11, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - April 29, 2017, 12:52 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - June 17, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - June 30, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - July 08, 2017, 10:39 AM