Blackfeather Woods When I came across this sign
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
The name of her family was repeated, creating a rising feeling of hope within her chest—a feeling that was shot dead only moments after awakening. From the male she could receive no assistance, for her sister was not there, nor did it seem as if she had passed through at any point. Discouraged, her ears fell back and her gaze sunk towards the earth, a frown replacing her previous expression. “Oh…” was all she could manage to say, defeated. Of course, it wasn’t the least bit realistic for her to have expected to find her sister at the first pack she visited, but a thread of that hope had weaseled into her thoughts nevertheless. She worried for Airi just as much as she resented her for having fled from the lair in the first place; the middle child wanted to believe that her sister had planned everything. She had ventured out on her own, and then she had wandered elsewhere for the sole purpose of making Kaori be given the task of finding her. Her lip quivered whilst her body was warmed by her anger before she reigned it all in and forced the negative feelings away. None of it had been planned, she made herself believe, and Airi was out there somewhere, possibly hurt or in trouble.

Looking back up at the man, she asked, “If she comes here, will you bring her home?” It was a lot to ask from a stranger, but her youth made her hopeful, believing in the better natures of strangers. “We live in a cavern, in the mountains. My mother, Asterr, will be there waiting.” She doubted that the vessel would leave her home, for her need to stay there was the whole reason why Kaori had been given the responsibility of finding her sister. She watched him expectantly, wishing for his cooperation; having another set of eyes on the lookout would better their chances of bringing Airi home.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
When I came across this sign - by Kaori - March 13, 2017, 01:33 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - March 18, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - March 22, 2017, 01:47 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - March 25, 2017, 08:12 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 01:34 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - April 11, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - April 29, 2017, 12:52 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - June 17, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - June 30, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - July 08, 2017, 10:39 AM