Blackfeather Woods When I came across this sign
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
[table width=80%][tr][td]

He's adamant to her request, he's repellent towards her expression of sadness and defeat, shielded from anything that could touch him from her presence. But all of it breaks the moment Asterr's name is mentioned. Damien's eyes come alive, looking back up at the girl's grimacing face with curiosity and excitement. Asterr? he echoes, befuddled by the sole sound of it. You're Asterr's daughter? he checks. The name he remembers, and a pretty face to go with it. Asterr was his friend, she was someone Damien hadn't realized he still remembered.

I will see what I can do for you, he assures, posing his eyes gently on her features once more, now more than ever surprised by the familiarity of her lines and colors. But I don't want you to come here ever again, he says while a frown marks the seriousness of his words This is a very dangerous place.... Suddenly he felt protective, compassionate about the girl and her cause. If they were Asterr's daughters then they had an ally in Blackfeather Woods... But no matter the circumstances he could not allow for a friend to come to such a dangerous place, especially not those that had the kind of purity in their souls as Asterr.

[/td][/tr][/table]
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
When I came across this sign - by Kaori - March 13, 2017, 01:33 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - March 18, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - March 22, 2017, 01:47 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - March 25, 2017, 08:12 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 01:34 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - April 11, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - April 29, 2017, 12:52 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - June 17, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - June 30, 2017, 04:06 AM