Blackfeather Woods When I came across this sign
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
The child perked up, her eyes widened with surprise as her mother’s name was repeated back to her. She knew not that her mother was familiar with those beyond the lair, and especially not with those that resided within a forest she had been told to keep away from. Tilting her head, she nodded slowly and said, “Yes, she is my mother,” with some hesitance clear in her voice. If her mother knew this male, then why had she been told to stay away from the forest? Was he a bad man? Her body grew rigid and she unconsciously took a step backwards, but stopped there. She stared at him, curious yet fearful, oblivious to the blood shared between them.

Again, the male spoke, but his words put her at ease. He would assist with the search for her sister somehow, which she was glad to hear. Her tail waved behind her, the calmed posture that she had been raised to display having been stripped away. To stay away from the woods would not be a difficult thing, she was sure, but she was curious about the why. “I appreciate you helping,” she began, and quickly followed it with, “But what makes this place dangerous?” All she had heard was that it was dangerous, but no one had ever told her what made it such a bad place.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
When I came across this sign - by Kaori - March 13, 2017, 01:33 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - March 18, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - March 22, 2017, 01:47 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - March 25, 2017, 08:12 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 01:34 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - April 11, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - April 29, 2017, 12:52 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - June 17, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - June 30, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - July 08, 2017, 10:39 AM