Blackfeather Woods When I came across this sign
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Told to never return to the woods, she could think of no argument that might be justly spoken in turn. Both her mother and the man before her—his blood a piece of her that might never be discovered—had told the child to stay away, and so stay away she would. Kaori had never been the daring type, often keeping to herself and following the words of her mother without question, which took away any urge to rebel. Someday, whenever she might grow and develop further on her own, perhaps she would counter many warnings with a challenge. For now, however, she chose to simply accept things as they were and go along with the belief that everyone spoke with her best interests in mind. With that thought drifting by, she gave a slow nod and said, “Okay. I will not come back here.” And there the matter was left, not to be touched again for an undetermined amount of time.

When he turned towards her, his mark brought directly into her line of sight, she could not help but stare. It was unusual, she could not say otherwise, but it was also rather enticing. For a long moment, she could do little more than stare, wondering what meanings lied behind it that made the mark so dangerous. Instead of asking, though, she merely nodded once more and began to turn away. Her manners were what stopped her, bringing her to look at the male as she said, again, “Thank you for your help.” And with that, she young dragoness turned away and continued her search, her path taking her in a lengthy arch around the forest.
Messages In This Thread
When I came across this sign - by Kaori - March 13, 2017, 01:33 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - March 18, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - March 22, 2017, 01:47 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - March 25, 2017, 08:12 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 01:34 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - April 11, 2017, 12:40 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - April 29, 2017, 12:52 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - June 17, 2017, 07:37 PM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Kaori - June 30, 2017, 04:06 AM
RE: When I came across this sign - by Damien - July 08, 2017, 10:39 AM