Noctisardor Bypass I refuse to look back thinking days were better
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Joining 
Any and all Ganador Bypass wolves. The pack is so close to formation and we just need a couple more members with the requirements, so I thought I'd chuck Horosk over here for now. He might not stay forever, but y'know.

He had left Liri once the hard rain had begun falling. Spring was definitely here, the constant downpours were already beginning to irritate him somewhat. Of course, at times they could be refreshing, but Horosk did not like having to lay out in the scarce sun to dry his pelt every 2 seconds.

The rainfall had stopped not too long ago - no doubt it would come again, but for now there was peace. The man was alone, but it was not much different than usual. He came in search of a pack, and had scented recently marked borders close by. This caught his attention and he jogged to the fresh borders before coming to a halt, gazing out at the blossoming land. It already looked colourful and promising, it also seemed that this pack must be the only group of wolves around here - he had not scented any others.

The male took a deep breath and let out a call, one that held hope above all. He was ashamed, disappointed and guilty about how he had left the old pack and not returned, without a word. But then again, he did not have anyone there that he deeply cared for. Of course, he respected the alpha, as he was kind and understanding, but he did not consider himself a friend of the other man.

Now, he must wait.
Messages In This Thread
I refuse to look back thinking days were better - by Horosk - March 13, 2017, 10:31 AM