Chimera Fields Everytime the rain comes down, I'm the one who'll be around
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Ochre eyes scanned her surroundings. The wind that came from the sea rushed over the destroyed lands and it chilled her to the bone. As someone who spent most of their time in-between two walls of mountains, she was not very used to this kind of weather. It felt refreshing - as if her worries flew by, swept away by the strong, salty smell to a place she could still only dream of. God, how she loved exploring, perhaps even more than she did fighting. They could give her hell and these barren lands, and she'd still love every piece of it. She felt comfortable here - even in the open.

That was, until a foreign boy came from the South. He carried dots of sun above his eyes of cold gold and his rather scared pose threw her off. No one had ever seemed even remotely scared of her (even though that would change sooner or later) which was probably why she relaxed as soon as he came barging towards her.

She thought he would stop before her, but as he came closer and closer it became apparent that he was not planning to do anything like it. Too close for comfort, she braced herself for the impact and bared her teeth. He was like a tiny bug crashing into a race car. Chusi stared at him for a while, before she chuckled lightly. The fock ya doin'? She laughed.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everytime the rain comes down, I'm the one who'll be around - by Chusi - March 18, 2017, 03:23 PM