Chimera Fields Everytime the rain comes down, I'm the one who'll be around
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
As a teenager, almost no one but her family had earned her respects. It was rare for her to look up to others she had just met since she was so focused on making herself better. She had no time to fantasize about how she could be like one other wolf. Only her father was placed on a special pedestal, for she was his heir; she needed to be like him and yet hold on to her own morals. The pressure that came with it had been hard at first, but she wasn't a meek little girl anymore.

She was glad that the other was slightly going with the flow - a bit awkwardly so, but that was okay. She had had conversations with a mute, how bad could this be? Ya're... welcome? She smiled, brows jokingly rising. She could only notice how he was staring at her after - but just as she was about to ask if she had something in her fur he looked away. Her smile got warmer. His curiosity was voiced and she pondered for a moment. Must'a been'a storm ur somethang. She had seen only a few storms, and had to see the true powers of nature, but she couldn't come up with anything else. Like thah snowstorms - buht without thah snow. She tried to elaborate.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
RE: Everytime the rain comes down, I'm the one who'll be around - by Chusi - March 26, 2017, 11:56 AM