Cerulean Cape Saltwater and seagulls
Won't you torture someone else's sleep?
545 Posts
Ooc — Captain
it appeared that her kindness wasn't going to be welcomed so easily, the flattening of the ears made krypton go on the offensive, a strange reaction from her. she'd normally contain herself as a pacifist but the snarky remark made her flatten her own ears and lift up her stature to flare her large and muscular body. however, she just let out a breath, the same way she did when chaska deserted her and the pack, then returned to a normal, more irritated posture and facial expression. she watched the girl soon devour it quickly, making the woman shake her head slightly. "whether you want my answer or not, you do. and count your lucky stars i decided to actually feed you,"  she chided with a swish of her tail as she stepped back, turning her gaze a bit to see where the sun was.

she had time to find shelter a little later before night fell. she didn't want to be stuck at sea and on the coast with some loner she never saw before. however, her food-filled mouth brought her attention back to her. krypton's yellow eyes remained locked on the female until her head tilted in the slightest manner. did she think krypton was going to get in trouble, all because she gave her a meal? the older woman hummed before shaking her head. "no one restricts the choices i make when i'm alone. besides, it isn't a crime to give to others who you are unfamiliar to." was this girl raised in a madhouse or something? giving to others should be met with enthusiasm (at a limit).
Medic: 0/10
Guardian: 0/10
???: 0/10
Messages In This Thread
Saltwater and seagulls - by Feint - March 13, 2017, 04:31 PM
RE: Saltwater and seagulls - by RIP Krypton - March 13, 2017, 09:49 PM
RE: Saltwater and seagulls - by Feint - March 14, 2017, 02:16 AM
RE: Saltwater and seagulls - by RIP Krypton - March 14, 2017, 11:25 AM
RE: Saltwater and seagulls - by Feint - March 14, 2017, 04:35 PM
RE: Saltwater and seagulls - by RIP Krypton - March 14, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: Saltwater and seagulls - by Feint - March 15, 2017, 02:12 AM
RE: Saltwater and seagulls - by RIP Krypton - March 18, 2017, 10:57 PM