Hideaway Strath i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
Private 
i'm being vague with the bfw thing since it's still on-going. also slight pp of chusi & dakarai, if either of you would like me to change anything let me know! <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
Lotte will give birth soon Arturo knows but she is not yet completely immobile and this makes his timeframe to work all that much shorter. They can move Olive and Dakarai’s little ones, he knows. It will make their progression slow and they will have to be careful, make frequent stops, ensure that the tiny infants do not freeze to death. He does not fancy having to worry about his own children in that mix. Three newborns will be in enough danger. He glimpses at @Dakarai from the corner of his eye. To move their children is a great risk but Arturo feels that to keep Teaghlaigh in Ravensblood Forest is a risk even greater. He hopes that this serves as a lesson to the star crossed, trouble making pair. A lesson …and their final warning. Perhaps that is a the reason why Arturo allows Dakarai to join him and @Chusi. So he might realize as they scout for a new territory to claim, far away from the coast and the Ravensblood that this is what he and Olive have caused. That their lives are bigger than just themselves. Their lives are tied to their children and they are tied to Teaghlaigh. Arturo is quiet as he takes point unsure exactly what it is he searches for. He wants seclusion. He wants safety. He wants a territory that is easily defended. He wants to raise his children without watching over his shoulder for the enemy. An enemy that would not even be an enemy if not for the foolish choices of few. It will take a long time for the pair to get back into Arturo’s good graces but he figures he has to allow them to start somewhere.

Their journey carries the trio south and further away from the coast. Arturo does not want to be found. He notes the scents of two different packs as the trio cuts them a wide berth and thinks that it might be in The Family’s best interest if he speaks with their leaders. Lets them know they are there and that they will offer their alliance if they want it. He will, at least, strive only to be neutral with them, if nothing else. He is tired of unpleasant surprises. First…first his priority is to get his Family moved and settled. He wants to get Lotte moved before she is encumbered by the close labor of their children. Everything else can wait. The decision is not ideal but his paw is forced and it is not just his children he thinks of. Blackfeather Woods knows where they are in the Forest. As it stands Arturo is uncomfortable with leaving Lotte so exposed, but he knows that, regardless of how reluctant Declan will take his job as bodyguard seriously. The feral Cathan is just what Arturo had wanted. It was why he had sought him out. Lotte might have protested but Arturo did not listen.

He moves west of Bonesplinter Ravine, and pauses at a narrow entry, sniffing at it. He spares a look to each of his companions before he shrugs into it and follows the path to where it opens up to a valley, an oasis nestled snugly in the middle of mountains and unforgiving earth. Secluded. Easily defended. If no one knew where to look they might pass the entrance to the Strath all together. He pushes forward, following the snake of the river as he heads towards the forest, his interest keen in his fiery gaze. Though it could easily become a prison Arturo already likes the territory. “This strath could work,” He rumbles his thoughts to his companions, glimpsing to each of them for their opinion. They would need to explore it further, together, before he would make the decision but as his tradition he is willing to hear their opinions (else he would have just come on his own).
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean
Messages In This Thread
i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 14, 2017, 05:41 AM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Chusi - March 14, 2017, 09:24 AM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 15, 2017, 03:24 PM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Chusi - March 17, 2017, 05:20 PM
RE: i've learnt long ago to hate my enemies - by Arturo - March 19, 2017, 05:20 AM