Noctisardor Bypass In the morning I'll be better
Raise a glass to freedom
129 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
Since you gave me permission to bombard you with threads xD @Noor assuming they saw each other at the recent pack meeting, but did not really speak. ('tis up and I (as Gwen) tagged you so you can pop in there too when you have time!

After the pack meeting, Horosk had left the clearing to explore more of the land - or perhaps since he had already toured it, he was just wandering. The only member of the pack he'd properly spoken to was Mawk, the wolfdog, but they weren't friends. Not yet, anyway. They had only spoken because Mawk had recruited him and that was all. Horosk did plan on making friends here, of course, but he didn't know where to start. They all seemed nice, but he just didn't know them yet.

The man kept thinking back to his encounter with the Broken Antler Fen wolfess, Liri. He did miss the pack, he really did, but he didn't belong there. And by the sounds of it, Liri didn't feel like she belonged either. The two seemed to have some things in common. Except that now Horosk was a member of Ganador Bypass - and he was happy with it, for now. Whether or not he stayed forever would be determind by how things went. Hopefully they went smoothly.

He was still wandering. Maybe he'd find someone else wandering too. Or maybe he'd stay alone in his silent speculations.
Messages In This Thread
In the morning I'll be better - by Horosk - March 14, 2017, 01:48 PM
RE: In the morning I'll be better - by Noor - March 16, 2017, 05:15 AM
RE: In the morning I'll be better - by Horosk - March 16, 2017, 09:52 AM
RE: In the morning I'll be better - by Noor - March 17, 2017, 01:27 AM
RE: In the morning I'll be better - by Horosk - March 17, 2017, 01:58 AM
RE: In the morning I'll be better - by Noor - March 17, 2017, 11:38 AM
RE: In the morning I'll be better - by Horosk - March 25, 2017, 11:21 AM