Silver Creek Names falling into place, As droplets fell through the dark.
239 Posts
Ooc — Lia
Away
His tail waved happily at her approval. "Yes, I could see him being a Soren. It's a good name, handsome sounding. Charming. Things that he'll be, when he's older." He grinned to her and then nuzzled his newly named son. He listened to her suggestions and though Sonte was okay, it was Hinton that grabbed his attention. "Hinton." He said, looking to the larger male. "I like it, it's perfect."

He paused to nuzzle both the boys, and then his mate, before returning to the task at hand. His girls now, his sweet little girls. "Girls seemed harder." He said, looking to Spring, barely able to drag his eyes from the floofs that were his children. "Seri is nice, too. Short and sweet. But with the possibility for mischeif. I can imagine yelling it sternly after she's done something. Mine were Song, and Soni." He had thought of a few others, but these had been his top two. "Soren, Hinton, Seri and...who for this one?" He bent to nuzzle the last of the children. "Who are you, little one?" He said softly, smiling.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Names falling into place, As droplets fell through the dark. - by Heston - May 08, 2017, 05:34 PM