i have a priestess at home
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris
Nerian did not complain or jerk back when Ragnar invaded her personal space instead when he exhaled she inhaled tasting his scent, truly this was Ragnar there was no mistaking it. If one could mistake the Caribbean blue eyes and mattered white pelt for another. She was angry that he left her behind be brutally beaten in more ways than she could count, it was sif who ultimately helped her to escape, However home was no longer an option, her home would not accept a wolf with as many sins as she.

To return home would be tantamount to death; and though that might rightfully cleanse her of her sins it was not end and she was looking for from this life.

You truly don't understand do you? Nerian spoke keeping her voice level, she stood unmoving, she had not shifted even slightly, since Ragnar moved toward her, she did not withdraw from the Northerner, becoming aware that having him nearer to her actually relieved her; made her feel safer on some level, that alone was yet another sin. none should be able to make her feel safe and more secure than her own god.

Standing close to him made her all too aware of the sins that had been placed upon her the sins that she suffered through her thoughts through her actions and what she had failed to do since she was taken from her home.

Ragnar's sent was strong and heady; no female would deny that. Nerian could have, long ago when she had balled away those feelings and had never allowed herself to experience or even think of those emotions. Since then, he had opened pandora's box within her. And the contents of the box was sin after sin, unholy thought after unholy thought and transgression after transgression.

She opened her mouth to speak to Ragnar then but closed it soon thereafter not the word having escaped her yet. Nerian closed her eyes and mouthed a prayer to herself the words in audible to any but her own heart.
She asked for strength and for forgiveness not that she was to receive either through her sins. By now her god must have forsaken her.

Finally she opened her eyes, her voice calm and clear devoid of emotion as she stripped that back and set it aside, everything, Anger, Hate, Desire and Love. I don't expect you to understand Ragnar; but labels placed upon somebody hold of value.
My label of Cleric Priestess is but another label given in the name of God so that I may serve him better

Meaning in my own inaction, I have allowed you to place the label 'slave' upon me. I cannot return home unless I am a free wolf and cleansed of all sins.

Her words fell silent, he had the information he had wanted from her and what he needed not know was her own inner turmoil, not that he would pay it much heed anyway. But her turmoil that her kept her here far from her temple, farther from home and further from the true meaning of priestess

Because of Ragnar she was not sure of the true meaning of her priestess label anymore, she could no longer understand the clear cut boundaries she had once been given the ones that were instilled upon her from her very birth.

She had changed so much in the time that she had been taken from her home that she was doubtful she would ever be welcome back. Her personal thoughts only caused her sin and agony now. and she was unsure of how to regain the wolf she once was. though she did not appear this outwardly, she was a mess. A shell of a former priestess
Messages In This Thread
i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 07, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Nerian - May 07, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 08, 2014, 06:44 AM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Nerian - May 08, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 08, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Nerian - May 08, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 09, 2014, 06:08 AM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Nerian - May 09, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 10, 2014, 05:40 AM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Nerian - May 12, 2014, 04:35 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 11:12 AM