i have a priestess at home
169 Posts
Ooc — Kris

Nerian knew he'd love all his children the same, girl or boy, it mattered not because to his core Ragnar was an honourable male it wasn't hard to see why his 'god' had chosen him over others. She doubted that Ragnar was another jesus but he was close in his own minds eye for sure. That made her smile inwardly.

The grey and white bitch watched him go, perhaps it was Stockholm syndrome, that griped her. But it wasn't likely she'd take a mate, Ragnar or otherwise. She had no other feelings for any others, these heathens were just awful and weird in her mind. Ragnar was no better so why her body tingled around him and her desire spilled forth; had to be another reason.
She'd find the cure, some plants some sones, or some sort of prayer should be able to offer some cure. and she'd find it, if it killed her.

Nerian huffed and dropped her head toward the ground, Droping her facade proved perilous. She would have to make it up to Ragnar later, for now it seemed she scared him off.

Humm.... she thought to herself, there's a first for everything, a female throwing herself at Ragnar and he didn't accept. Was it her? or did he really forsake all other females.... hurting with rejection Nerian would have to investigate this somehow, perhaps she could find a female who would agree to tease Rangar, that was not a sin... unless he sinned then did she sin by proxy? Where was the head priest when she needed him.

Nerian gave herself a huge shake and growled softly she wouldn't forget herself like that again. She tipped her head back and stared up at the sky, and whispered God I have honoured every vow, So where are you now?

Nerian closed her eyes and steeled herself, tucking her emotions away in the neat little box in her mind she created for him, when she lifted her head again her expression was impassive, not many wolves got to know the real wolf behind her crossed face, and she was just find with that. she had a den to build since she had been told to stay and though she could use help Ragnar was no longer going to stick around to help her

Messages In This Thread
i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 07, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Nerian - May 07, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 08, 2014, 06:44 AM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Nerian - May 08, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 08, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Nerian - May 08, 2014, 09:26 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 09, 2014, 06:08 AM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Nerian - May 09, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 10, 2014, 05:40 AM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Nerian - May 12, 2014, 04:35 PM
RE: i have a priestess at home - by Ragnar - May 15, 2014, 11:12 AM