Blackbeak Bluff more things are wrought by prayer
18 Posts
Ooc —
I found thread, I stole. Not nerd. Don't like it. Fite me @Uma might jump in, idrk

Feint's breath laboured whilst she trotted up the seemingly endless rise. She had decided to tag along with Uma in her forlone quest to find this indie character. She had already managed to lose the white wolf, much was the way of wandering wherever you felt like, and this was not something she took much concern in. She was sure if Uma wanted her company she would find her easy enough. 

After what could have been either 10 minutes, or two hours, the young girl was never good at gauging time, she found herself reaching the platuea before the bluffs. The ever curious silver child quickly made her way to the edge, legs that a moment ago were protesting at the climb carried her to the bluff. She couldn't help but lean her head over the edge to take in the wonderful sight of breakers on the rocks below. "Holy shit!" she managed to shout to no one in particular. 
Turning her eyes to the remaining cliffs she spotted the other wolf a ways down. She began trotting along the edge. Before long she called to them with little concern for their own thoughts about her intrusion. 
"think I could make it to the water?"
Messages In This Thread
more things are wrought by prayer - by RIP Pendragon - March 16, 2017, 05:01 PM
RE: more things are wrought by prayer - by Feint - March 17, 2017, 02:14 AM
RE: more things are wrought by prayer - by Indie - March 17, 2017, 12:08 PM
RE: more things are wrought by prayer - by Feint - March 18, 2017, 04:42 AM
RE: more things are wrought by prayer - by Uma - March 18, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: more things are wrought by prayer - by Indie - March 19, 2017, 05:00 PM
RE: more things are wrought by prayer - by Feint - March 20, 2017, 09:05 PM