Ravensblood Forest In the combat between wisdom and feeling, wisdom never wins.
he's raised on the edge of the devil's backbone
630 Posts
Ooc — Phi
Master Guardian
last post from me & turo. feel free to reply once more or archive as is. <3

[table width=85%][tr][td]
The stranger speaks well and his response appeases the gangster. Pendragon, he introduces himself as, pledges himself formally to him and Teaghlaigh and Ceannasach gives a sage nod of his head before he moves towards the other male to brush against him and leave his scent upon him so the others would know that he is a Comhlach despite that he is new to them. Ceannasach puts space between them once more when he is asked for his name. “I am Arturo,” He offers his name with a small twitch of his lips upwards. The gesture is small but it is amiable nevertheless. “I reign as Ceannasach, officially,” Though Sovereign and King were one in the same, he supposes, he has always favored sovereign over king as far as titles went. “I will take you to meet my wife, Teaghlaigh’s Banríon, Lotte after the tour.” He lays out the plan to Pendragon seconds before he gestures for the Comhlach to follow him with his muzzle. “And on the way I’ll fill you in on the details of your rank and what is expected of Comhlach’s to earn an official rank among The Family.” He tells him as he follows the mental map of Ravensblood Forest he has memorized from his months of calling it home. Soon, it would not be his home any longer but for now, in this moment, it is his even if it no longer holds the hope and content it once had for him.
[/td][/tr][/table]
wreathed in iron and in fire
i bare my bloody teeth
and only pity makes my strike so clean