Neverwinter Forest So take a deep breath and let it go
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
Eep, sorry, planned to spree but somehow got caught up in things lmao. Will be able to for like 30 mins at least tho now!

She didn't return the grin, though that was not intentional. She continued to watch the man as he took slow strides toward her, and her gaze held nothing but mystery - she had learned long ago to hide her emotions, but it seemed, judging by his next comment, that he had seen her before she had noticed him. A cool breeze swept between them, ruffling the dove's pelt in a strangely beautiful way. She seemed almost alien-like in the lowering of th sun, and she was an oddity indeed. Short and thin, almost cute , with a blue-ish grey pelt along with a snowy underbelly and deep, bright blue eyes.

At his words she gave a small (yet rare) smile, shaking her head. "I thank you for your advice, but I am not sorrowful. Merely thinking." It was the truth. While it had been nice to have packmates that would help provide for you, it placed more responsibility on your shoulders and Faeryn did not want that. Freedom was good, and freedom she had.
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - March 19, 2017, 12:02 PM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - May 24, 2017, 01:05 PM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - May 24, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - May 26, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - June 14, 2017, 10:42 AM