Neverwinter Forest So take a deep breath and let it go
♢♢♢
199 Posts
Ooc — Belle
He seemed to think something was amusing, which only caused Fae to continue to watch his movements. His grin was slightly unnerving, but Faeryn was not scared. She trusted her previous training to help if the man decided to try anything. Even if he did not, she was ready. "At least I am not naive." Was her response to his observation. Such hateful words, he had said. The next sentence from the matted wolf was slightly disturbing. He spoke of hunting, which confused her slightly, but she said nothing of it. After all, questioning him would probably not do any good right now.

He then mentioned her being small, and she let out a small chuckle, slightly amused by his comment. "One does not have to be large to have strength or skill, and I can assure you that many fighters I have met are lesser in size." Still, though, she was glad he was not here to breed, for she would have kicked his ass if he came too close. Or, attempted to, anyways. Faeryn knew naught of his fighting ability. "I was not surprised, either. I am very much aware that it is Spring."
I see quiet nights,
poured over ice
Messages In This Thread
So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - March 19, 2017, 12:02 PM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - May 24, 2017, 01:05 PM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - May 24, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - May 26, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: So take a deep breath and let it go - by Faeryn - June 14, 2017, 10:42 AM