The Sentinels where the handouts grow on bushes and you sleep out every night
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
skipping around since they're two separate groups I didn't think a strict post order was needed? sorry loves <3
 The concerns that Lotte rose were normal - understandable. Hemlock's viridian gaze followed the disgraced pair briefly before she snapped her attention back to Lotte. She refused to let herself fester in her feelings of displeasure and anger, there was little that could be done in that moment. It was already done. Olive and Dakari had done it to themselves, although this was more than any of them could comprehend right then. The choices of the parents punished the children, the family, everyone. She gave a soft sigh, reaching out to press her snout against the soft of Lotte's side; not adding pressure but just feeling as the children squirmed and rippled. 

"The rest might be nice for all of you." Hemlock murmured softly. "This will not make you sleep past time for us to move again, but you need your rest - and it will bring you more strength." Hemlock could understand the Banrion's stance but this was different - they all had to focus and help one another after all and it was her job to tend to the Alpha and the cubs. "It will not hurt the cubs, and it will help them settle too. How much does it hurt?" She asked, hoping for an honest answer. Her voice remained low and she allowed only the Alpha to hear her, not wanting to concern any of their packmates.

She would need to find more for Lotte to help with the pain - it would no doubt get worse the further and further they moved. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20