Cedar Sweep there’s a lake of stew and of whiskey too
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
There was the slightest smile on Hemlock's face - not because of the Banrion's pain, of course, but, because it was relatable. While Hemlock had not endured motherhood herself she had seen enough mothers and been by their side to see their children earthside. She drew in a deep breath, watching as Lotte settled. Hemlock in turn also took to the ground resting herself at the side of her queen as if she were Arturo, as if it was her place. "Lean on me," She instructed, to take some of the pressure off her joints although she did not know how long it would be comfortable for Lotte. "You are many things right now. Queen, soon-mother, leader," She could keep listing them, keep offering things, but then Lotte was open to her and she was sharing and that was a great feat.

"No, no," She whispered softly, pressing her snout to the underside of her Banrion's chin. "You did not know me before, but I will not let that happen. I will not." Hemlock said it more firmly. She would lay her own life before allowing the children of her leaders perish. "I have been gathering what herbs I can, and I will make sure that we are prepared to see them earth-side." Hemlock said quietly. "We will see you soon, babes at your side, all healthy and happy." If she could do anything she would to keep them safe - there was no way that she could stand by and watch as the Náire had their lives, their children, and the rest of the pack lost everything. 

"No, no, my sweet Banrion - you will be blessed. You are blessed. Arturo has never shined as brightly as he has with you at his side."

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
there’s a lake of stew and of whiskey too - by Lotte - March 20, 2017, 11:05 AM
RE: there’s a lake of stew and of whiskey too - by Hemlock - March 23, 2017, 12:12 AM