Cedar Sweep there’s a lake of stew and of whiskey too
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
It was all too much. Hemlock could only fathom the things running through the minds of her leaders, and while she wished so desperately to be a backbone for them and to support them she knew there was only so much she could offer to them. It was hard to not overwhelm them in her efforts, and Hemlock wondered if she was being too present - if she was taking too much of their time from one another now that she was little more than a third wheel. Lotte knew her concerns, no doubt as they all did, and gave a soft sigh as she turned her viridian gaze down towards her paws.

They were both quiet for a moment, tensing as Lotte asked her for something for pain. "Is it consistent, or is it in waves? I can get you some herbs that will not hurt the children - it will ease your pains." Hemlock promised. She wouldn't put the children at risk, not when she relied on them on so much herself. She wanted them to be safe and happy and to grow into their own sense of magic. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
there’s a lake of stew and of whiskey too - by Lotte - March 20, 2017, 11:05 AM
RE: there’s a lake of stew and of whiskey too - by Hemlock - April 09, 2017, 11:28 PM