Stavanger Bay i've been trying to fix my pride
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist

It took no time before the others were as involved in her task as she was. The silky dark female seemed especially enthusiastic, and so at home with the waters that Hemlock was envious. "You are skillful," She mused with a smile, reaching out to nudge the woman she brought another bundle of seaweed. Hemlock took her time to gather them as well, and once they'd had a small pile she pulled them further up onto the shore. "Did you know these can be used for almost everything?" She asked - not waiting for an answer either from her quiet companion nor the male that had followed her. 

"They will help with swelling, and also help most organs function." She spoke without being pretentious, sharing knowledge among others who enjoyed the healing arts was just a common thread that most would enjoy. "We could gather enough to split - to take back to ours homes." She suggested before they spent the better part of the day gathering seaweed. When she returned to the forest she felt good for her efforts, unaware how quickly things would change in her home - and even how it would involve the quiet beauty she'd spent her day with. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
i've been trying to fix my pride - by Hemlock - March 20, 2017, 06:51 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Coelacanth - April 13, 2017, 05:28 AM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Hemlock - April 14, 2017, 01:24 AM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Coelacanth - April 14, 2017, 04:13 AM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Komodo - April 15, 2017, 11:54 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Hemlock - April 23, 2017, 12:42 AM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Coelacanth - April 23, 2017, 08:13 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Komodo - April 24, 2017, 03:49 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Hemlock - June 26, 2017, 08:49 PM
RE: i've been trying to fix my pride - by Coelacanth - July 06, 2017, 09:54 PM