Dragoncrest Cliffs It would be after you've caressed me
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Tirgatao was immediately taken aback by the prickliness of the boy's demeanor, and the hostility in his voice. A shock of electricity shot down through her spine, leaving her skin hot and her lips turned down in a frown as her own gaze followed the way his raked over her form. Like he was ascertaining her worth, or her strength. As if it was ever a question, as a woman who's bloodline ran deep in the history of Seageda. It didn't settle well in her; a pill that weighed heavy in her stomach like a stone. She couldn't fault him for his late attempt at friendliness, but the initial discourse had already set her mind towards an unkind impression.

Her ears peaked atop her skull and she stared him down. "Tirgatao." She replied flatly to answer his question. He was nothing more than a petulant child, and it was unfortunate her night had been soured by his bad attitude. "Is there a problem?" She asked, fighting the growl that threatened to burble up from her throat, but only managing to form a tone that was level but very, very chilly. It wasn't unlike her to be confrontational, but it wasn't a tactic often employed.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
It would be after you've caressed me - by Xan - March 21, 2017, 10:09 PM
RE: It would be after you've caressed me - by Tirgatao - March 22, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: It would be after you've caressed me - by Xan - March 28, 2017, 12:38 AM
RE: It would be after you've caressed me - by Tirgatao - April 05, 2017, 03:11 PM