Blackwater Islands Reality
9 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Chelan was pulled rather quickly back to reality when the presence and voice of another wolf became known to him. Though it startled him slightly to say the least he tried to hide it in his features though as he casually swung his head to glance at the male who had joined him. 

Immediately the words of Akantha repeated in his head from just days before. He had been instructed to teach the other consorts having grown up in  tthe culture to which he accepted without question. 

Chelan hummed an acknowledgement as the fellow consort questioned if he came with the sisters and introduced himself as Whip. "Chelan," he returned with an offer of his own name. "Yeah that was me you heard about, we are all related but certainly not equal. For reasons you are likely well aware of," he stated though he was careful just what words fell from his lips because he never knew who else would be listening. 

"I was instructed by the siren queen to teach you and Gabe a thing or two so I guess a good place to start would be asking if you had any questions," he spoke in a relaxed tone offering the man a friendly smile.
Messages In This Thread
Reality - by Chelan - March 22, 2017, 04:25 PM
RE: Reality - by Whip - March 22, 2017, 10:20 PM
RE: Reality - by Chelan - March 23, 2017, 09:56 AM