Stone Circle emitting frequencies
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger
[table width=65%][tr][td]

Before long there was an approach, and he watched the stranger from a safe distance until their eyes met. At this point he lowered his head as a sign of respect, wagged his tail-tip invitingly, and slunk closer - but not too close. Any subordinate displays were obsolete, just as the stranger's own more dominant posture was obsolete, for the two of them were on neutral territory. Tryphon performed as humbly as he could so that the other would be at ease, and when she asked him to explain himself, he licked his lips and began to speak.

I.. I was hoping for an invitation, his own voice was a bit hoarse but nothing like it had been months ago, after spending so long on his own without using it. Tryphon tried to enunciate past the disuse and hoped he did not come across as pushy, although it had been some time since he'd seen another wolf let alone tried to integrate in to a pack. This process, for him, was usually comprised of less speaking and more action; he wanted to investigate the stranger as he had investigated Saghani, but held back. D-do you have room? I can pull my own weight, and.. And protect your family, do whatever is asked of me.

[/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
emitting frequencies - by Larus - March 22, 2017, 07:00 PM
RE: emitting frequencies - by RIP Krypton - March 28, 2017, 09:08 PM
RE: emitting frequencies - by Larus - March 31, 2017, 11:43 AM
RE: emitting frequencies - by RIP Krypton - April 05, 2017, 10:49 PM