Black Morass i lost myself into the night
the reckoning
31 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Private 

[table width=85%][tr][td]
The earth underfoot is fertile and as spring has made it’s return, breathing life into the cold death that lingers in the tail of winter, the morass has begun to bloom with multitude of foliages that the hunter in the feral Commander is confident will draw in masses of ungulates to the wetlands. The muds squelch under his footfalls but the patches of tall grasses offer good cover and the mossy earth is soft but a group of hunters could move quiet enough upon them to ambush and make their hunt successful. He bows his head to drink in the earthy scent of the wetlands, detecting the musky scent of a recent herd. As he casts his burning amber gaze to the mud yet untrodden by him he can see a multitude of hoof prints in the mud. With a little bit of skill Teaghlaigh’s hunters would have plenty to feed the bellies of the adults and the young in the Morass alone, though Declan thinks that it is not wise to restrict the pack to just the Morass for hunting. The ravine is out: it is too treacherous to hunt a death trap more than it is viable hunting grounds so he turns his attention west.

Declan’s salmon pink tongue draws across his jowls as he continues forward, eager for the break from the group. It is hard to avoid interactions with those he does not wish to interact when they move in tandem. He cannot swing it as he does on claimed lands. He is not secretive with his hostility towards the pair he knows is responsible. Ceannasach was generous with his explanation especially to the Comhlach’s but the feral Commander is left to concede that he is no Comhlach and that a move of this magnitude deserves detail explanation. Besides, it is not as if the details were not going to surface on their own, through word of tongue on soft words heard, of course, while they all remained in such close proximity to one another. A low, partial grunt, partial growl as he pushes forward, eager to explore more of the Morass and reveal the secrets she keeps.
[/td][/tr][/table]
a man reduced to a single instinct
survive

declan is limited consent · please see additional information in his profile for more information!
Messages In This Thread
i lost myself into the night - by Declan - March 23, 2017, 12:15 PM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Hemlock - March 23, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Declan - March 23, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Hemlock - March 23, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Declan - March 24, 2017, 05:24 AM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Hemlock - March 24, 2017, 08:01 AM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Declan - March 25, 2017, 06:10 AM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Hemlock - April 07, 2017, 08:09 PM