Black Morass i lost myself into the night
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
Of the wolves of Teaghlaigh Hemlock stood out like a sore thumb. Their dark pelts blended and gave secrecy to their movements in the night and with her brilliant pelt she was like a flare in the night. She had watched some of the wolves and had recognized those she did not know before. It was different, and difficult, to slide back into a world that should have been so familiar. It seemed like it was, anyways. Now - now she was still working to reclaim her place among their ranks. Much had to be done to correct the errors of the offending pair and like the ember eyed muscle Hemlock did not hide her disdain. 

While Declan scouted the more for knowledge of the herds Hemlock was searching its plants out. She needed more for Lotte to help with the labor to come. She wanted to make good on her promise to both Arturo and Lotte. She was digging when she heard the grunting of the Comhlach, her head snapping up from the earth to watch him move. She licked her lips, a brief shaking igniting her pelt as it dislodged the mire and she took a few steps to his side. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
i lost myself into the night - by Declan - March 23, 2017, 12:15 PM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Hemlock - March 23, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Declan - March 23, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Hemlock - March 23, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Declan - March 24, 2017, 05:24 AM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Hemlock - March 24, 2017, 08:01 AM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Declan - March 25, 2017, 06:10 AM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Hemlock - April 07, 2017, 08:09 PM