Black Morass i lost myself into the night
the reckoning
31 Posts
Ooc — torvi
[table width=85%][tr][td]
She speaks his name followed by the inquiry if she is correct within her assumption. Declan is quiet for a long moment, before his lips part and he speaks, “Yes.” His voice is deep and guttural, unused. Each time he speaks it almost surprises him that he still has a voice which to speak with. His brother is the speaker of their duo — well trio now if one includes little mouse but August’s tail is tucked between her legs so often that she does not even speak much …and if she does it is not in Declan’s presence. Conan does. If Declan is in the mood to allow it his brother will talk his ear off in between his obsessive preening. To any outsider the Cathan brother’s conversations are mostly one sided but they duo have mastered the art of communication that allows Conan to babble about the things he babbles about and Declan to respond without actually having to verbally respond. Except those few times he can not grunt or huff his way out.

She offers him her name. Hemlock. That she is a member of Teaghlaigh recently returned. Of this second incarnation of Teaghlaigh, he presumes, for he does not recognize her from Quicksilver Hollow where Ceannasach originally built his empire. Declan offers her a low grunt of acknowledgment at her words. Things he will remember even if he isn't necessarily sure what he's meant to do with them.
[/td][/tr][/table]
a man reduced to a single instinct
survive

declan is limited consent · please see additional information in his profile for more information!
Messages In This Thread
i lost myself into the night - by Declan - March 23, 2017, 12:15 PM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Hemlock - March 23, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Declan - March 23, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Hemlock - March 23, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Declan - March 24, 2017, 05:24 AM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Hemlock - March 24, 2017, 08:01 AM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Declan - March 25, 2017, 06:10 AM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Hemlock - April 07, 2017, 08:09 PM