Black Morass i lost myself into the night
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
The man of few words seemed her counterpart to the world they lived in. Where she could be flowery, no pun intended, and wax poetic when it came to the way she spoke Declan reserved his words and energies for other moments and times, completely disregarding the natural way that many needed to push and push and fill their time with useless words. Hemlock gave a nod of her head to his answer, viridian gaze watching to see what things he might dig for further than what she provided. "You followed Ceannasach before, did you not?" It was working off the tidbits she'd heard on their journey - things mostly murmured to her by Lotte as if the Queen was introducing her at Court for the first time. 

It was not all bad, coming back, being home even if they were far from what she had known and what made her comfortable. "I cannot wait until we are done moving. Until we properly deal with the miscreants." Hemlock said quietly, her gaze shifting from the Comlach out into the expanse of the Morass like the secrets would all be revealed to her.

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
i lost myself into the night - by Declan - March 23, 2017, 12:15 PM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Hemlock - March 23, 2017, 02:27 PM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Declan - March 23, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Hemlock - March 23, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Declan - March 24, 2017, 05:24 AM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Hemlock - March 24, 2017, 08:01 AM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Declan - March 25, 2017, 06:10 AM
RE: i lost myself into the night - by Hemlock - April 07, 2017, 08:09 PM