Morningside Cuesta Yeah you can start over you can run free
Together we won't die
236 Posts
Ooc — Belle
"You're like a... whatsitcalled.... a guardian," he replied, glancing up at Haw. Honestly, he didn't know where he'd be without his friend. He chuckled slightly, that little spark of joy beginning to appear in his eyes once more. He had realised, now, that he should not be grieving for his loved ones. He had grieved, but now it was time to stop. They were always with him, in some form or another. "I guess I should stop being a grump. I'm not alone - I have you, and I have Dad. And I guess they are still with us." The boy made sure to say they, as he knew that Hawthorn must miss his sister, too. He made a promise to himself, a while ago, that he would stay happy - for Sylvas. And yet.... he had broken that promise. He had become dull and droopy, when really his father needed comforting too. And who was there to comfort him? Kieran would have to, so he would have to start acting older. More mature. He wouldn't weep like a newborn, he would help like he had wanted to do so long ago.

"You probably are the most masculine here, Haw." He couldn't help the laugh that escaped his jaws. It was true though, if one of them had to be known as the more feminine one, it was no doubt Kieran.
English * French
Messages In This Thread
RE: Yeah you can start over you can run free - by Kieran Adrien - April 04, 2017, 03:11 PM