Dragoncrest Cliffs dover beach
build me up from bones
138 Posts
Ooc — Siro
Slowly, but surely, the little ember of a girl was warming up to her. She was reminded of a small fawn caught out in the open—all tense and ready to flee at the slightest noise. Tirgatao knew it was in her best interest to simply remain calm and quiet; she certainly couldn't just leave the little girl out here alone. It wasn't that she feared that anything would happen to her this far within the safety of the clan's claim, but she'd been raised to keep watch of any child that wandered into her sphere of influence. Seageda's firm bases on family and unity meant that every wolf, even those who hadn't reared their own litter yet, was responsible for the well-being of one another. 

As the question fell lightly from the young girl's lips, a fierce gust lashed up and over the cliff, buffeting her prone frame. The advisor glanced over the side, then to the child with a slight shake of her head. "No, not today, but soon. The waves are too fierce for even me. We'd get hurt." Tirgatao replied as she flattened her ears to signal that she, too, was not terribly fond of the circumstances. She truly did hate saying no. "But if you ask your mama permission, I can take you down to the beach sometime and show you all the neat little things the tide brings in.
"There are no guarantees in the future. That's why today, the time we have now, is important."
Trigedasleng is denoted in bold/italic if not already written out. Hover for translations. 
Messages In This Thread
dover beach - by Anatha - March 23, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: dover beach - by Tirgatao - March 24, 2017, 03:50 PM
RE: dover beach - by Anatha - March 24, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: dover beach - by Tirgatao - March 24, 2017, 04:31 PM
RE: dover beach - by Anatha - March 24, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: dover beach - by Tirgatao - March 25, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: dover beach - by Anatha - April 23, 2017, 08:40 AM