Dragoncrest Cliffs dover beach
165 Posts
Ooc —
to dangerous, she said. the girl peered down at the waves, shuffling forward in the slightest, down to the heaving beasts that sought to crush their prey against the waiting rocks. she looked back to the pale woman, nodding her head, the movement tiny. she was disappointed, and her flattened ears showed it. yet the woman's next words had a grin jump to her expression, where it wavered for a moment as she nodded again, much more pronounced, this time. yes, she'd like that- she'd like it very much. 

"what is your name?"  she asked a beat later, realising that she did not know it and could not go around calling her "pale lady", for lack of a better title. a second of silence passed before she added, "Anatha. I'm Anatha" sharing her name seemed odd, and she said it with a hint of reverence in her voice; for this was the first time she had offered it to another. her mother had introduced her to the very few, and far between, strangers they had met, she a silent flame-coloured lump at her mother's side. but now, mother wasn't here, and she spoke for herself in the first time in a long time.
did you hear the sun go down?
silent as a child I found
hiding in the midnight of my soul
I am ready now to let her go
Messages In This Thread
dover beach - by Anatha - March 23, 2017, 03:43 PM
RE: dover beach - by Tirgatao - March 24, 2017, 03:50 PM
RE: dover beach - by Anatha - March 24, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: dover beach - by Tirgatao - March 24, 2017, 04:31 PM
RE: dover beach - by Anatha - March 24, 2017, 09:35 PM
RE: dover beach - by Tirgatao - March 25, 2017, 08:15 PM
RE: dover beach - by Anatha - April 23, 2017, 08:40 AM