Hideaway Strath And on most of the days we were searching for ways
Blocking my life is the fear of my future.
39 Posts
Ooc — Belle
The maiden halted her singing as the large male approached, and she fell back into her submissive pose. Her head lowered and she averted her gaze from him as she noticed the cuts across his cheek. He seemed not to notice, so she said nothing, only glancing briefly at the badger corpse as his paws. As he commanded her to eat she stepped forward. And then he gave her a choice. Even so, she went along with his first order and tentatively took two small bites from the lower leg, leaving plenty behind as she knew the rest would most likely go to Conan, or perhaps he and his brother would share it.

Once she had swallowed, the mouse spoke again. "T...thank you.... I t-think Conan would w...want it more," then after her thanks was given the girl noticed again the cuts on Declan cheek and avoided staring. Instead her gaze swept back to the ground. "S...Sir.... m-may I?" she asked, motioning with her head to a small cluster of herbs a few metres away. The girl knew a few things about healing simply because she had watched the healer of her pack do it alot for the men - though she knew she would have been punished greatly if she had been caught. And she had been, and now she would never eavesdrop again.
Caregiver: 1/5
Messages In This Thread
RE: And on most of the days we were searching for ways - by August - March 25, 2017, 11:39 AM