Golden Glade i feel it coming
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
His eyes stay narrowed although he finds few answers. It appears to be exactly what it looks like, but where is she even going? It's enough of a question to get him to follow after.. however distantly it was. Silas doesn't know where she came from, where she'd have to go, or where she found the motivation to do just that (of which he couldn't help but be a little envious about). It seemed like she had just arrived here. He still felt strangely fresh to the area..

He fell a little more behind after she picked up the speed, so he had to move it along too. Silas, mostly for the sake of tracking her curiously, did decide to follow her a short ways past the Glade's borderlands, further than planned originally. Her pathway, noted, although he would never know her intentions behind them.. something about the pursuit, no matter how vague and casual, seemed logical.

But, he would not dog her too intently, and kept a decent distance for his own sake. Just to creep, and memorize her pathways while he was out at it.

He had to wonder: was this how all the other recent disappearances began? He tried to imagine Tambourine doing the same, or Moonbrook. What if he was next?
you can archive this or reply again to go more, i left it kind of unclear lol but i'm good with whatever you gotta do
Messages In This Thread
i feel it coming - by Jae-Hyeong - March 26, 2017, 07:55 PM
RE: i feel it coming - by Silas - March 28, 2017, 10:54 PM
RE: i feel it coming - by Jae-Hyeong - March 31, 2017, 01:31 PM
RE: i feel it coming - by Silas - April 05, 2017, 11:16 PM