Hideaway Strath baby i just need a good one to stay
you ain't seen nothing like me yet
391 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Botanist
All Welcome 
for the members of teaghlaigh!

The Leifteanant could feel the shift like some polarized sensation deep in her. Things were changing, the rising flux of the Banrion's approaching due date and the upcoming trial of the Náire had her prickling. She made her way through the packlands, brushing against the trees carefully. Every little bit of hair she left behind seemed like a faint beacon. She swallowed thickly, thinking of her plans for spring. They were beyond her home, beyond the place where she and Palisander had settled, beyond the place where they had laid claims to one another, where she'd dreamt of their children growing up along side those of Arturo. Now the Fearghal children would be born in a strange land, unfamiliar to them entirely. 

There was in her so much worry but she could not show it to either Arturo or to Lotte. Hemlock did not consider for a moment that she had oversold her skills, instead, she knew that she could handle whatever was thrown at her. She just needed to support them as best as she could. They had become the only family she had in the lands, and her siblings and mother and family were far away. It was unwise to bank her hopes on Gotham or Azazel or Rayen showing up and she didn't have it in her to babysit Tiva while there was so much to do. 

After making the rounds of the Strath again she set herself to the task of combing it for any herbs she could use for Lotte, a task that had become as repetitive as running the borders. Others could hunt and put their strengths to good use, but she had more important things to do than merely hunting. 

available for naturalist and medical threads just tag her!
i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.

[Image: naturalist_master.gif] 12/20
Messages In This Thread
baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 26, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 28, 2017, 01:53 PM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - March 29, 2017, 12:12 AM
RE: baby i just need a good one to stay - by Hemlock - April 05, 2017, 04:15 PM