i dreamt you fed me blood pudding
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
You know I love me some Ragnar threads :D

Unlike Ragnar Thistle had been having a pleasant dream in it were her parents and surprisingly Ragnar. Though she was certain as unfortunate as it was that he would never meet them. Which saddened her greatly, but she also accepted it. Thistle was quite tired due to the fact that she was pregnant and she had been nursing her husband and had not slept well.

Therefore the first time he had called her she had not even heard. She shifted in her sleep only to waken abruptly at the loud voice near her head and her husband panic ridden words. She sat up and looked around blinking blearily unsure where to look and letting her eyes get accustomed to the darkness that lay heavy in the den. Ragnar what on earth is wrong? She reached out in the darkness for something to touch with her muzzle whether it be his shoulder his paw anything to make sure he did not have his fever again or something worse. Perhaps something was wrong with her.

She sniffed she smelled no change, no coppery smell of blood so she was quite confused what on earth was going on. She tilted an ear waiting for him to answer her.
Messages In This Thread
i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 08, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Thistle Cloud - May 08, 2014, 05:18 PM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 08, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 09, 2014, 06:33 AM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 10, 2014, 05:20 AM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 10, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 10, 2014, 07:10 PM