i dreamt you fed me blood pudding
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Thistle's eyes had finally adjusted and she was able to make out her husband. He was looking at her side with extreme concentration and it was made even more odd when he licked her sides. She looked at him again wondering what was going on. What had happened in his dream that had upset him so badly.

She nuzzled his face and neck licking his muzzle and his face nipping gently at his ears and scruff then soothing with her tongue. Trying to offer comfort where she could. She wouldn't be able to move too much as she was far to large, and she was comfortable anyway. Are you sure you don't want to talk about it? It sounds like it must have been a very bad one based on your reaction? She licked his face again unsure what else she could do to offer comfort where it was needed.

I love you Ragnar. She whispered those words to him gently hoping to soothe even more of his fear and pain. She had not known what his dream was about but she was certain it was something to do with her and the pups. She felt that perhaps Dagmar's aborted litter had scarred him far more than he cared to admit.
Messages In This Thread
i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 08, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 08, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Thistle Cloud - May 08, 2014, 08:31 PM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 09, 2014, 06:33 AM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 10, 2014, 05:20 AM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 10, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: i dreamt you fed me blood pudding - by Ragnar - May 10, 2014, 07:10 PM