Silverlight Terrace if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows
288 Posts
Ooc — KJ
Cypress was the third musketeer to materialize from the shadows.

As it so often did in the presence of strangers, the raven’s countenance adopted a stoic, even sinister mien. Sulphureous eyes focused intently upon the cinnamon-furred female with an eerie, unblinking stare, but his voice as he interjected was quiet and slow, devoid of malice — or any other discernible emotion. “Brothers,” he corrected her calmly, his gaze flicking to Rian and settling inoffensively on the briar-and-bark male’s cheek. The flicker in his lantern yellow gaze was warm and inclusive. As far as Cypress was concerned, they were all brothers now. He lingered at the outskirts of the starlit tableau, standing some distance away from Rian and Rannoch, placing the most space between himself and the girl.

He didn’t know what to make of her. She was a lithe, pretty thing with startlingly blue eyes that caught the light and sparkled with what he perceived to be curiosity and intelligence, but she wasn’t Alya.
Messages In This Thread
if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows - by Rose - March 28, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows - by Cypress - March 31, 2017, 01:42 AM