Silverlight Terrace if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
As if on cue, another stranger had made their way into the conversation and the blue eyed girl found herself wondering if anyone else would be joining them tonight. She looked up at the three, carefully scanning over each one as if to assess if they had been telling the truth about their relationship. "I can see the similarities" she let out after a breath, and offered the trio the faintest of smiles. A part of her was glad to see siblings together; to know that not all families were destined to be torn apart like her own. But another part of her was envies at the bond they clearly shared with each other and no matter what she did the jealousy didn't subside.

If it were not for Rannoch's question, Rose might have ended up lost in her own mind. Luckily however, his words managed to pull her from her thoughts and bring her focus back to the conversation at hand. "I'm searching for something" she answered after a few moments, "though I'm not exactly sure what it is I'm looking for."
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows - by Rose - March 28, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows - by Rose - April 02, 2017, 06:17 PM