Silverlight Terrace if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
This time it was the charcoal smudged youth to ask the questions. Out of the three he appeared to be the most serious, while the other two put off a more welcoming and warm atmosphere. She thought it to be a good mix of personalities; one outgoing, one reserved and one solemn. They fit perfectly together and as a perfectionist she found their little group to be rather attractive. Unlike her own family, they all seemed to have a part to play in completing one another. 

She swallowed the lump in her throat and thought for a moment on how she would describe being a medic. While she had never really considered herself to be one, she supposed that was the most fitting trade to describe her particular interest. "It's...difficult but worth the effort" she let out and wondered if that was the best way to describe her trade. It was incredibly satisfying when she got to help someone, but there was also that unimaginable fear of harming someone or even worse, losing them. As for the whole educational part..."I taught myself" she proudly declared and gave a smile at her own accomplishments. She had spent quite a while by herself and had way too much time on her hands, so experimenting with plants had become an interesting and fun way to pass the time.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows - by Rose - March 28, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows - by Rose - April 10, 2017, 11:35 AM