Silverlight Terrace if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows
fire queen
271 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Her smiled beamed brighter when the inky male told her she could help many with her trade. She had never given much thought as to what she was good at or what she might be capable of, but his words momentarily brought her to think about the future. Messing around with plants was just a hobby to pass the time, but it got her thinking. What if I can turn this into something useful? If she was able to save others and prove her worth, than healing had just gone from a pastime to a skill she would work on until she all but perfected it. "Thanks" she responded, though her expression of gratitude was for much more than just the words he had offered.

She inhaled a deep breath and then focused her attention on the next male's words. A place in their group, huh? She wasn't exactly sure what to say or think. They all knew each other and it was because of this that she was hesitant to accept his offer. She would be the outcast among them and she had yet to hear the other two opinions. She looked to Rian and Cypress, "as long as you guys are ok with me tagging along, then I'll happily accept the offer." She didn't want to be somewhere where she was unwanted, so as long as they agreed with their brother, Rose would gratefully travel with them.
i'm the architect of my own destruction
Messages In This Thread
if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows - by Rose - March 28, 2017, 01:00 PM
RE: if you were on fire, i'd roast marshmallows - by Rose - April 17, 2017, 10:43 AM