The Heartwood meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria
pretty girls make graves
107 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
[table width=85%][tr][td]
West kept the goods to herself — as she often did — and Kitsch could not help but let out a small sigh at the stipulations required. Eat. It was all she had to do in order to achieve that release, the warm-softness-loveliness that resulted from West’s medicines, but her belly protested and lurched at the thought of consumption. Still, Kitsch drew the rabbit back towards her and tore small strips of flesh from the carcass. Her eyes watched West as she organized her stores, imbibing her movements and trying to recognize patterns in her filing. Every so often, her attention jumped back to Libeccio, ensuring that he stayed full in view. 
[/td][/tr][/table]
smells  just   like  vanilla
kiss   is   sugary    sweet
skins warm like  an oven

& tastes like buttercream

Messages In This Thread
meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - March 28, 2017, 06:46 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - March 31, 2017, 11:22 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - April 02, 2017, 02:54 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - April 08, 2017, 11:31 AM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by West - April 10, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - April 23, 2017, 07:22 PM
RE: meet me at the lighthouse of alexandria - by Kitsch - May 25, 2017, 12:42 PM