Lake Rodney We don't like when visitors come
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]
The mountains were merciless, taking life just as easily as they gave it. Living there within its embrace had forced her to receive constant reminders from her mother, as well as warnings. To be careful with where she went and when she did it was permanently engraved into her mind, which made the wilderness all the more appealing to her. There, where the earth was flat, she had fewer worries. It allowed her to relax far more often—when she was alone, that is—knowing that one wrong step would not send her tumbling down the side of a rocky ridge. Such thoughts were kept to herself, however, for she wished not to seem as if she intended to speak ill of her home. Despite there being negatives, there were plenty of positives, too, to counteract the bad.

Kaori was, in a matter of seconds, reminded of her sister. The one whose disappearance had resulted in her leaving home, and the very same that she was meant to be searching for. “I was looking for my sister,” was her response, her mistake in tenses noticed a second too late. “I am looking for her, I meant to say.” Did she really? Frowning, her mind tried to comprehend what it was that she was doing but offered no results in the end. “I’m supposed to be looking for her, but…” she tried to clarify, only to trail off towards the end. With a shake of her head, she made an attempt at ridding her face of the lackluster expression, only to realize that no changes could be made. She was a bad sister, she soon realized, having allowed for herself to become sidetracked whilst Airi was out there somewhere, hopefully okay, but possibly hurt.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
Messages In This Thread
We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - March 28, 2017, 07:05 PM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - March 30, 2017, 01:54 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 01:11 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 02, 2017, 07:13 PM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 05, 2017, 01:02 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 09, 2017, 01:03 PM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 09, 2017, 04:08 PM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - April 15, 2017, 01:27 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - June 16, 2017, 12:28 AM
RE: We don't like when visitors come - by Kaori - July 23, 2017, 01:12 AM