Golden Glade echo rings
bowsprit
231 Posts
Ooc —
His ears were eventually perked towards the alpha male and all the while, his nerves were strung tight, although nothing that had happened here gave him worthwhile reason to feel that way. He still couldn't shake all of his nervousness, even as Reek offered him a smile and an easy, conversational tone to go along with it. "I didn't learn as much from her as I could've, I think." Just a couple useful plants, and a few other tricks when it came to tending to various issues. All of it had come from just seeing her do her thing, though, and no more than that.

But he couldn't quite say if he'd be able to  find that.. 'fun'. That felt like a lot to consider, although the offer surprised him somewhat (largely thanks to him having been such a frosty shithead about everything everywhere since meeting Reek's family). "I've thought about.. trying to learn some of the basics before. I don't know if I'd want to do that, uh, professionally or anything but.. " he shifted his weight when he felt himself getting nervous about it all again. Hunting, tracking, and the like would always be priority for him, and because of that, his main interest. "Can't hurt to know things like that, though.." was always his reasoning.
Messages In This Thread
echo rings - by Silas - March 28, 2017, 11:31 PM
RE: echo rings - by Reek - March 30, 2017, 09:39 PM
RE: echo rings - by Silas - March 30, 2017, 11:33 PM
RE: echo rings - by Reek - April 27, 2017, 04:54 AM
RE: echo rings - by Silas - April 30, 2017, 02:44 AM