Raven's Watch Her body is my canvas, painted with butterfly kisses
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
He was half asleep when Mazatl rose, his mind snapping back into alertness as the small male detangled himself from his embrace. He watched with half open eyes as the boy rose, shook himself, and wandered away. When it became clear to him that this was no late night bathroom break, Athan followed the fresh trail of the boy's sweet scent, up the slopes to a ledge hanging over the land below. Athan watched for a moment, momentarily frightened at what he might do. The boy had not spoken yet, to him or anyone else. He had no idea what thoughts danced through his mind, or if he were truly happy. The strigoi approached tentatively, soundlessly, easing his way towards Mazatl. He lay near the deer-framed boy, his body providing a safe place for him to lean against if he wished.
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Her body is my canvas, painted with butterfly kisses - by Athanasius - March 30, 2017, 07:36 PM