Raven's Watch Her body is my canvas, painted with butterfly kisses
What wicked little twist of fate placed you here upon my plate? Here where no one hears your cries?
176 Posts
Ooc — Gryff
He watches Mazatl silently, his presence not yet sensed by his baietel. He simply sat there, waiting to see how the dark honey colored wolf would respond to him, or if he would do anything more than simply staring at the stars. 

A gust of wind was what finally turned him around. He knew from winter that his baietel​'s fur was thin, a paltry defense against the freezing cold. Athan expected that, having taken as much as he could bear, Mazatl would turn back to join the group for the rest of the night. Athan began to rise to reveal his presence to his sclav, but paused as the long limbed boy tripped over his own appendages. Fear took him for a moment, but as the danger passed, Athan realized the mirth of the moment; he was so much like a fawn it hurt (literally)! The strigoi chuckled, his eyes brightening as they both closed the distance to each other. 

Athan placed a kiss on Mazatl's forehead, a soft, pleased growl resembling a purr as the younger boy's muzzle trailed up his throat as to his ear. He was ready to herd Mazatl along back to their "camp" when a soft voice caressed his ear. 

He blinked for a moment, wide-eyed, slowly gathering what this meant. A smile crossed his face, dreamy, as if he heard the voice of a spirit or god. That one soft whisper solidified their relationship for Athan, however twisted it may seem. It meant, to Athanasius, that he finally, truly trusted him. What does that mean? He asked, turning his head to meet his eyes.
WARNING! this boy thinks hes a vampire. regardless of the validity of this, he does get a weird kick out of biting wolves and drinking their blood and just blood in general... He considers most wolves his potential prey, and is liable to attack at random if he believes he can take down a wolf.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Her body is my canvas, painted with butterfly kisses - by Athanasius - April 02, 2017, 10:14 PM